Chelmsford, South EastCONSULTANT
Lucy Arnold - 01245 335 533Job Description
EXITING OPPORTUNITY - KS1 NQT / Key Stage 1 Newly Qualified Teacher - Little Waltham
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a newly qualified Key Stage 1 Teacher / KS1 NQT in an outstanding Primary school in Little Waltham. Interviews will be held immediately with a view to starting a long term position in September.
The school is seeking to appoint a strong, charismatic and dedicated KS1 NQT / Key Stage 1 Newly Qualified Teacher to guide a lovely year 1/2 class through their transition into Key Stage 2. This is a great opportunity for the right Teacher (NQT) in a supportive and fun environment.
* Have you recently gained Qualified Teacher Status?
* Are you confident in teaching and inspiring Key Stage 1 / KS1 pupils?
* Do you work well independently and thrive as part of a team?
The role will include:
* Planning creative lessons in line with the National Curriculum
* 1-1 work with students who require additional support
* Leading and inspiring within group work
* Helping the pupils through observations and constructive feedback
As a KS1 NQT / Key Stage 1 Newly Qualified Teacher through TeacherActive you will receive:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Support from a dedicated team of consultants
* An excellent referral scheme
* Access to a range of unique positions in our schools.
If you are interested in a role as a KS1 NQT / Key Stage 1 Newly Qualified Teacher, please contact Lucy Arnold on 01245 335533 or email your CV to email@example.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.