Telford and Wrekin, West MidlandsCONSULTANT
Kyle McGuigan - 0121 200 3224Job Description
PE teacher for an immediate start in Telford
Required for the start of the new academic year; this fantastic school based in Telford, are looking for an inspiring PE teacher who will contribute to the wider success of the school. You should be comfortable taking on a timetable which will include all year groups within the secondary range and ideally A-Level classes also. The school is highly regarded for its pupil progress.
You will be expected to have a good knowledge of the national curriculum and be a dedicated and committed PE teacher.
The successful PE teacher will have:
* QTS or a broad range of coaching qualifications and a relevant higher level diploma
* Experience in the sports coaching and/ or education sector
* Have the ability to deliver high quality sport and physical activity sessions across the National Curriculum
* Have a knowledge and understanding of effective pupil behaviour management and be able to implement strategies with a class of 30 children
In return you will receive
* Good rates of pay
* A no hassle payment scheme
* Working in a rewarding environment
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated consultant working to support you every step of the way, with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If you are the right PE teacher for this role, then please call Kyle on 01212003224 or email [email protected]e.com
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.