Not just a job, your best career move
No two days are the same and with our market-leading training and structured career progression with matching salary increments, you’ll be inspired to succeed with a career at TeacherActive.
If you’re looking to take your career to new heights, you’ve come to the right place. Check out our latest jobs below.
Want a career that works for you?
Some of our most successful consultants have had no previous experience. If you’re serious about your career in recruitment, we’re serious about you.
Are you looking for a role outside of sales? From Compliance to Marketing, IT and Project Management to Executive Assistants and Facilities and Events. We have a number of support roles available that will see you be the driving force of a forward-thinking, industry-changing company.
The benefits of a recruitment career at TeacherActive
To help you succeed
- Uncapped commission with no threshold.
- Structured career progression with matching salary increments.
- Access to innovative technology and top job boards.
- In-house Learning & Development team.
- Leadership training groups and summits.
To help you with your work-life balance
- Flexible work-from-home allowance.
- Extra annual leave for a life admin day, no questions asked.
- Extra annual leave for your birthday.
- Annual leave increases*.
- Discounted gym membership*.
- Health insurance*.
- Access to Employee Assistance Program.
To celebrate you and your community
- Culture and diversity events and resources via Empower.
- Extra annual leave to take part in charitable causes.
- Regular fundraising events for charity.
- Milestone fine dining and director’s lunches.
- Annual awards that celebrate you.
- Annual spa/activity day.
*After a qualifying period.
Leadership roles at TeacherActive
When you join a leadership position or management role at TeacherActive you become part of a collective, shaping the future of the industry. You are given the tools to not only develop your goals but your team's too, accessing market-leading training, summits and development groups that are designed to grow your confidence and expand your outlook and your knowledge.
We are looking for:
- Senior Recruitment Consultants: Build relationships with clients and candidates to develop a strong desk, while supporting the development of the team around you.
- Team Leaders: Help and motivate your team to succeed while driving business development, and assisting Recruitment Consultants to meet their targets.
- Branch Managers: Lead by example and drive a successful branch of TeacherActive in this management and billing role.
- Area Managers: Work closely with our Directors to increase business growth across multiple branches.
They say that every day is a school day
Are you ready for a leadership position in a forward-thinking company?
How we Empower
This is achieved through regular events, seminars and discussions including external speakers and voices in the company, along with physical support and resources, empowering everyone who works at TeacherActive so we can continue to foster an environment for you to thrive in.
Supporting local and national charitable charities
Find out more
When I was thinking about joining TeacherActive, the Talent Acquisition team made the process of joining personal and friendly and even though I had no recruitment experience, I was told that the process was designed to find the right people for the company and their potential, rather than focusing on my CV and experience. I've learned we look for individuals who are driven but more importantly, are willing to learn. If you're looking for a company that feels like a family, look no further.
When I was in high school, I struggled with my handwriting, and this really became apparent during exams. I was referred to the SEND team who tested me and discovered I had Dyspraxia. Finally, things made sense and over the years I’ve learned to work with it. From helping with my organisation or steps that help keep me focused, TeacherActive has shown me full support.
After leaving university I fell into admin but fell in love with the Sales side and soon found myself looking at sales vacancies. TeacherActive’s Talent Acquisition team found my CV and after a tough interview process, I got the job! Now, I have helped to create Empower. Being a part of Empower makes me feel like I can be an inspiration for others that are under-represented and prove that if you work hard enough you can achieve anything.
I worked as a Sales Assistant in a fashion store when I graduated, working my way up to Department Manager. The recruiting part of my job was what I loved the most, and I knew I had transferable skills, so took the plunge into Recruitment.
I found TeacherActive online and thought working in education recruitment would be a great challenge for me, and knew I found somewhere that would give me stability and a chance to progress. I started as a trainee and hit two big milestones in two years, I never thought I would hit those milestones so when I did, I felt on top of the world! Waking up in the morning and knowing you are needed, and that schools and teachers rely on you fills me with a great sense of pride. I thrive in this environment, and I go home every day knowing I’ve made a difference.