Dudley, West MidlandsCONSULTANT
Malachi Campbell-Hare - 0121 200 3224Job Description
Teaching Assistant positions have come up in a primary school in Dudley. This is your opportunity to be apart of a loving school's team. To be successful for this role you need to be willing to cover any primary school class. However specialising within certain year groups are still welcome. SEND experience would also be ideal.
Finally, you will also need to have at least 6 months experience working within a UK school establishment and be Level 3 qualified and experienced within teaching children intervention.
Working hours are between the hours of 8:30 until 3:20pm.
It is essential that you have/are the following:
* Level 3 TA certificate with experience in a previous Primary School.
* The enthusiasm to work with children with a variety of different personalities and skill levels
* A strong, confident individual who can take control of a classroom
* Able to engage well with pupils and staff
* Able to work under your own initiative
* Smartly presented and with excellent time management skills
You should also be able to carry out these mentioned tasks:
* Reinforce lessons presented by teachers by reviewing material with students one-on-one or in small groups
* Enforce school and class rules to help teach students proper behaviour
* Help teachers with recordkeeping, such as tracking attendance and calculating grades
* Help teachers prepare for lessons by getting materials ready or setting up equipment, such as computers
* Help supervise students in class, between classes, during lunch and recess, and on field trips
* giving extra help to children with special needs or those for whom English is not their first language
TeacherActive can offer the successful Higher Level Teaching Assistant / HLTA:
* A highly rewarding opportunity
* An excellent and competitive rate of pay
* Fantastic prospects of long term work
* The guarantee of a hard working consultant passionately and actively searching for the right job for you
All of our supply staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance and there's no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard earned cash.
TeacherActive have many other opportunities available to suit all requirements. To discuss them email your CV to [email protected]
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.