North Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and HumbersideCONSULTANT
Patrick Sheppard - 01482 241 444Job Description
TeacherActive is proud to be working in partnership with an several specialist SEN provisions across the county of North Lincolsnhire and are seeking experienced SEN Teachers who are open to working on a supply short or long term basis.
We are seeking an experienced SEND Teacher to add another level to our multi-dimensional team, we are looking for exceptional individuals who respects the cultural needs and religious beliefs of all. Our schools specialise in educating students with SEMH through flexible learning programmes, delivered using high-quality teaching and pastoral care.
The successful SEND Teacher will have:
* QTS with a previous background within SEND (ECTs are also welcomed)
* Experience managing pupils with emotional, social and/or behavioural difficulties.
* Understanding of mental health diagnosis and be able to use empathetic approach to engage learners.
* Knowledge of the curriculum and able to deliver in more than one curriculum area.
* Possess good interpersonal skills to enable effective and confident interaction and communication with both staff and pupils
* The ability to engage and raise attainment levels
In return for the above you can expect to receive:
* A dedicated team of consultants available 24/7 to help you with our easy on-boarding process.
* Guaranteed Payment Scheme *Ts & Cs apply*
* FREE CPD Courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression learning platform.
* Market leading rates of pay.
* TeacherActive referral scheme - Receive up to £200 upon successfully referring a friend to us *Ts & Cs apply*
All TeacherActive staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you're always paying the correct levels of Tax and NI contributions, your take home pay is your take home pay, without the worry of messing around with any admin charges being taken from your hard-earned cash!
If you feel you meet the above outlined requirements for our SEND Teacher position and are interested in learning more, please click 'APPLY NOW' and an experienced member of our fantastic recruitment team will be in touch with you to discuss this rare and amazing opportunity further.
Email: [email protected]
Contact Number: 01482 241444
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.