Collette Ellis - 02920 099 995Job Description
Teaching Assistant with ASD Experience Required - Usk
We are looking for an energetic teaching assistant to join a team in Usk. You must have a minimum of 6 months' prior experience working with ASD. You will be working in a ASD department alongside a strong team of teachers and teaching assistants. You will be required to have experience of working with children with EBD and Autism and have the relevant qualifications. You must demonstrate a strong ability to use your own initiative, be adaptable and resourceful! An innovative and enthusiastic approach is desired, we are looking for someone to be creative and maintain high standards of learning.
The successful teaching assistant will have to have the following :
* Minimum of 6 months UK experience as teaching assistant within an educational setting
* Excellent reading, writing and numeracy skills
* ASD Experience
* The ability to build strong professional relationships with both staff and pupils
* Experience of working with EBD and SEN pupils
In return you will receive :
* Good rates of pay
* Working in a rewarding environment
* Outstanding 1 to 1 service from your dedicated Consultant working to support you every step of the way with excellent industry experience and in-depth knowledge
* An excellent 'recommend a friend' scheme
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you would be interested in, then please contact Collette at TeacherActive ASAP on 02920 099 995 or forward your CV to [email protected] .
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.