Inspire your team to reach success while developing a desk of your own!
Are you an experienced Consultant with a track record of growing a desk? Looking for your next career move? TeacherActive are looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in Sheffield.
As a Senior Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for and motivating and supporting a team of dedicated Recruitment Consultants to hit their targets.
- Award winning training and coaching programme, with dedicated learning and development consultants focused on your success.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Team leader reward framework, enabling you to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities, recognising your success
- Milestone celebrations including lunches, day trips and holidays
- Up to 30 days annual leave including your birthday day off and a life admin day!
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Work from home allowance
- Private health care after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
- Champagne Fridays!
The Role of a Senior Recruitment Consultant:
- Recruiting excellent teaching and learning support professionals for schools across your designated geographical area
- Adhere to weekly targets and KPI’s, set in conjunction with your manager
- Marketing, to generate an ongoing healthy pipeline of candidates and clients, using a combination of both traditional and digital methods
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Leading from the front to develop business alongside your team
- Briefing employees on current sales goals, campaigns and other relevant information
- Motivating the team to gain the highest possible outcomes, though activity, whilst balancing wellbeing
- Ensuring strict adherence to TeacherActive’s compliance standards
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to act on feedback
- Headhunting candidates for specialist teaching, eLearning and leadership roles where required
- Embodying TeacherActive’s culture and company values
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Reflecting on your own performance to continually improve your knowledge, skills and development
- On-going positive contribution within the Leadership Development Group (LDG)
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the education sector in order to maximise potential opportunities
Key skills required:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Proven track record of exceeding growth and GP targets
- Ability to drive strong activity levels
- Previous work within a high compliance sector
- Strong customer service skills
- A high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Proactive work with central support teams
- Outstanding organisation skills and strong attention to details
- Intermediate computer skills
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply!
[email protected] / 0121 200 4988