TeacherActive have an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Educator Engagement. Candidates are at the heart of everything we do, and the purpose of this role is to drive the candidate experience to the next level, in order to grow and maximise our educator talent pool and satisfy client needs.
Reporting to our Chief Sales Officer, utilising data to work alongside stakeholders in the Learning and Development, Compliance and Marketing Departments, you will continually improve candidate quality through the best attraction, retention and development techniques.
A key part of this role is being responsible for the continued growth of the International Department through the management of the current leader and the team.
Do you have experience working with high volumes of candidates? Do you have a good understanding of the education market? Do you have experience leading leaders?
The role of a Head of Educator Engagement:
- Create, deliver and manage a candidate strategy with the aim to reduce time to clear candidates, improve candidate retention and maximise candidate usage
- Create and maintain accurate candidate reporting
- Responsible for the growth and development of the International Department
- Work with L&D to produce and review candidate training sessions through our My-Progression platform
- Work with L&D to produce training for staff on candidate care and attendance of fairs and events
- Identify education sector trends in recruitment
- Ongoing review of advertisement templates
- Regular audit of placed advertisements
- Regular audit of advertisement responses
- Responsible for the ongoing improvement of candidate Net Promoter Scores and actioning matters arising from feedback gained
- Develop and maintain working relationships with colleges and universities
- Create a database and oversee attendance of recruitment fairs and university events
- Work with marketing to ensure we have the appropriate materials for recruitment fairs and university events
What you will need to show:
- Leadership experience
- Experience of working with high volumes of candidates
- Experience of working with colleges and universities
- A good understanding of marketing
- Passionate about training and development
- Be a self-starter and willing to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Fully engaged with inclusion and diversity programmes
- Willing to travel/stay overnight when required
- Analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service and an extra day’s annual leave on your Birthday and a life admin day to be taken when needed!
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities we are a fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Private health care after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
If this is something you are interested in then please feel free to reach out to me for a confidential discussion.
Georgia, Talent Acquisition Consultant
0121 200 4988