Position: Morning Play Leader
Contract: Part Time / 7am-2pm / 5 days per week
Location: Dulwich SE21
Start Date: January 2024
Salary: £13,795 -£15,927 pa for part time working hours
We are seeking a dedicated and energetic Morning Play Worker to join a thriving Primary School in South East London. This is a part-time position, working from 7am to 2pm Monday to Friday.
As a Morning Play Worker, you will play a crucial role in providing a safe, engaging, and enjoyable after-school environment for our students.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Supervising and engaging students during after-school hours, ensuring their safety and well-being.
- Planning and organizing a range of age-appropriate activities and games to promote physical, social, and creative development.
- Providing a welcoming and inclusive environment for students, promoting positive behavior and a sense of belonging.
- Building positive relationships with students, parents, and colleagues to create a supportive and collaborative atmosphere.
- Ensuring that all safeguarding and health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Communicating with parents and carers regarding their child's participation and progress.
- Organised and reliable
- Able to assist with the planning and delivery of activities
- Is a great communicator with children and adults
- Lots of energy and is enthusiastic
All our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of Tax and National Insurance, and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, or want to hear about any of my other opportunities, please click ‘apply’ now, and I will be in touch with you to discuss further.
0207 858 6655
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.