Lead a team to success!
Are you an experienced recruitment manager or team leader with a passion for motivating others? TeacherActive wants you to join our market leading company in Swansea.
Drive growth and achieve targets while working with a confident and dynamic team.
- Branch related bonus and shares in the business
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Uncapped commission with no threshold on own billings
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service and an extra day’s annual leave on your Birthday and a life admin day to be taken when needed!
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities we are a fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry, you will be working in a supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Private health care after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Champagne Fridays
The role of a Recruitment Manager:
As a billing Recruitment Manager, you’ll be responsible for a team of successful Consultants and Resourcers, with the full support and guidance of senior management. This is a billing role, so you will need to have a successful track record of agency recruitment and ideally have some management experience in education or social care agency recruitment.
You will thrive from leading by example and will be responsible for driving this successful branch to its full potential. It is important that you possess the skills to motivate, inspire and develop a team.
- Leading from the front to develop business alongside your team
- Developing and implementing branch sales plans to deliver the required results alongside conducting regular sales and operations meetings
- Adding to your headcount to build the best possible team whilst also aligning your branch to the TeacherActive culture
- Conducting regular 121s and team briefs including information about sales goals, campaigns and other relevant information
- Recognising employee achievements and encouraging excellence in the work environment
- Motivating the team to gain the highest possible outcomes through activity whilst balancing wellbeing
- Working to ensure all staff receive the best possible development whilst acting on the Learning & Development team’s feedback
- Evaluate team and individual performance, providing feedback and coaching
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to act on feedback
- Ensuring adherence to TeacherActive compliance standards and policies
- Assessing local and regional market conditions and identifying opportunities
- Drafting forecasts, business plans and managing budgets, allocating branch funds and defining financial objectives
- Co-ordinating with other branches to share knowledge and plan promotional activities to achieve goals
What you will need to show:
- A successful billing record in agency recruitment
- Experience managing a team of Recruitment Consultants/Resourcers
- Confident and resilient personality
- Able to build rapport and strong communication skills
- Great organisational skills and flawless work ethic
- Ability to nurture relationship
- Knowledge of the education recruitment market
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply!
[email protected] / 0121 200 4988