Creating and developing opportunities to run a successful desk!
Do you want to earn a competitive salary that increases with success? Are you driven, determined and motivated to succeed? TeacherActive is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join our team in Liverpool.
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry, you will be working in a supportive, friendly, fun environment focussed on your success
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities we are a fast moving and performance-orientated business with excellent rewards
- Reduced working hours in school holidays
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays which increases with length of service
- Extra day’s annual leave on your Birthday and a life admin day to be taken when needed!
- Working from home allowance per annum
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Excellent health care plan
- Champagne Fridays
The role of a Recruitment Consultant:
- Business development, contacting new and existing clients to generate new opportunities
- Working with clients, identifying their needs and requirements to fill their vacancies
- Attending client meetings/school visits
- Shortlisting CVs, screening applicants over the phone and interviewing/registering them
- Filling vacancies within an agreed time scale
- Building a pipeline of candidates such as Teachers and Teaching Assistants to ensure you can react quickly to your client's needs
- Maintain regular contact with your candidates and clients, building excellent relationships
- Keeping up-to-date with news and changes to legislation in the education industry
- Reviewing your performance to continually improve
This is by no means a complete list; you need to be adaptable in recruitment as your day plan can change at the drop of a hat. The industry is exciting, fast-paced and requires somebody with a lot of resilience, enthusiasm and energy.
This is a sales role, as you will work towards meeting targets. However, we offer a well-structured training programme and frequent support to aid you in achieving and exceeding targets. We offer uncapped commission with no threshold, so you can reap the rewards of all your hard work!
Key skills required:
- Previous sales experience or having worked in a target and KPI focused role
- Drive, determination and motivation
- Working towards targets and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional organisational and time management skills
- Confident, positive and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Ability to build relationships
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply!
[email protected] / 0121 200 4988