Supporting consultants finding the best educators!
Are you looking to start or progress your career in recruitment as a Recruitment Resourcer? Are you confident in your customer service skills? Do you have a passion for developing your skillset?
TeacherActive have been supporting and supplying the education sector for over 19 years, meaning you will be joining a well-established and ever-growing company. We are looking for a confident Recruitment Resourcer to continue growing with us in our friendly team in Exeter.
- The most effective training and coaching programme in the industry
- The opportunity to work in a supportive, friendly and fun environment focused around your success
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- The opportunity to increase your basic salary by hitting milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities in a fast-moving and performance-oriented business with excellent rewards
- 23 days annual leave plus bank holidays increasing with length of service and an extra day of annual leave on your birthday, as well as a life admin day to be taken whenever needed
- Reduced working hours in the school holidays
- Company run functions that celebrate success
- Excellent health care plan
- Champagne Fridays
The role of a Recruitment Resourcer:
- Posting adverts to generate good responses
- Learning about the schools your consultants are working with in order to assess what types of teachers they’re looking for
- Screening applicants by phone
- Interviewing and registering candidates
- Selling to your candidates
- Assisting in filling vacancies
- Building lasting relationships with colleagues and candidates
- Attracting candidates to TeacherActive, pro-actively searching for candidates, attending recruitment events, and generating referrals
- Following compliance procedures
Whilst the above list states what your main tasks will consist of, you will need to be adaptable as the industry is never stagnant in terms of its adjustments and advancements. It is imperative that you are resilient and always looking to improve.
Key skills required:
- Drive, determination and motivation
- Working towards targets and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Confident and resilient personality
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build rapport
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Ability to build relationships
- Experience of working in a customer service environment and towards targets
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply!
[email protected] / 0121 200 4988