Job Title: Qualified Teacher
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Start Date: Immediate Start
Salary: £140 - £200 per day (depending on experience)
TeacherActive are proud to be working with a fantastic secondary school based in Newcastle Upon Tyne. The school is keen to achieve with a focus on creating a positive learning environment.
The school represents equality and diversity and are currently seeking a qualified music teacher who is able to support secondary school pupils, with some pupils that have additional requirements. The successful qualified teacher will have the ability to deliver a high standard of teaching. It is key as a qualified teacher that you are able to manage a classroom, whilst encouraging pupils to engage in their learning and providing support where necessary.
A successful Qualified Teacher will have:
- QTS / PGCE / ECT
- Music specialism
- Experience supporting pupils up to Key Stage 5 / KS5
- Behavioural management experience
- Classroom management experience
- Clear understanding of Safeguarding and Child Protection
In return you can expect excellent benefits and rewards:
- A dedicated team of consultants available to help you with the on-boarding process.
- Flexibility to choose working days, to suit around other commitments. We will be more than happy to work around you!
- Guaranteed Payment Scheme *Terms and Conditions apply*
- CPD Courses and Certificates as part of the MyProgression Channel.
- Referral Scheme when recommending a friend of up to £200*
Our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you’re paying the right level of TAX and National Insurance and there’s no messing around with admin charges coming out of your heard-earned cash. If you are interested in this position, then click ‘APPLY NOW’ and I will be in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity.
0191 580 7888
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.