Here at Teacheractive we have been working alongside Mainstream school’s in the West Midlands that work with vulnerable children with Special needs varying from complex learning difficulties to Disruptive behaviour, Delayed development, autism, and dissocial disorders.
The school’s we work with offer a range of support to their students by providing tailor made plans that are specifically designed to help focus on encouraging desirable behaviours and skills for each student. As well as allowing the pupils to develop healthy relationships and qualities valued in society.
A wonderful school in Acocks Green is looking to take on a SEND teaching assistant on a long term basis.
As a SEND teaching assistant, you will be working across key stage 1 and 2 including outdoor activities, technology, and other non-conventional ways of learning outside the classroom.
The successful SEND teaching assistant will have:
- Outstanding people skills
- Experience in dealing with challenging behaviours/SEMH with ASD/ASC
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of building rapport with pupils on a 1:1 basis.
- Resilient and compassionate
- Caring and empathetic nature
In return for the role, you can expect to receive:
- A team of consultants available 24/7 to assist you with onboarding process.
- Guaranteed Payment Scheme *Terms and conditions apply*
- CPD Courses and certificates as part of the My-Progression channel.
- Market leading rates of pay!
- Teacheractive Referral Scheme-Receive up to £200 when you refer a friend. * Terms and conditions apply*
Our staff are paid on a PAYE basis, so you can rest assured that you are paying the right level of TAX and National Insurance and there is no messing around with admin charges coming out of your hard-earned cash.
If you are interested in this position, then click ‘APPLY NOW’ and I will be in touch regarding this fantastic opportunity.
All applicants will be contacted to discuss suitability and then invited to register with TeacherActive.
Registration involves an enhanced DBS check, ID checks and will require you to supply good professional references. We pride ourselves on excellent service. We can provide a wide range of opportunities in schools and other educational institutions, with good rates of pay, at times to suit your needs.
Regular external audits have shown repeatedly that our standards are exceptional. We are passionate about finding the right staff for each environment.
TeacherActive is an equal opportunities employer, and operates as an Employment Business in providing temporary or contract job-seeking services.