Support and motivate your team to success!
Are you an experienced team leader or a senior consultant looking for your next career step? TeacherActive is on the lookout for a team leader to join our market leading company in Nottingham.
As a Recruitment Team Leader, you will be responsible for leading, motivating and inspiring a team of dedicated Recruitment Consultants to hit their targets.
- Award winning training and coaching programme, with dedicated learning and development consultants focused on your success.
- Uncapped commission with no threshold
- Team performance based bonus
- Team leader reward framework, enabling you to increase your basic salary by hitting key milestones
- Fantastic career and promotion opportunities, recognising your success
- Milestone celebrations including lunches, day trips and holidays
- Up to 30 days annual leave including your birthday day off and a life admin day!
- Reduced working hours during school holidays
- Work from home allowance
- Private health care after a qualifying period
- Discounted Gym Membership and high street discounts
- Champagne Fridays!
The Role of a Recruitment Team Leader:
- Having full accountability of a team, taking responsibility for their management and performance against budget
- Leading from the front to develop business alongside your team
- Ensure delivery of key activity within your team
- Motivating the team to gain the highest possible outcomes, though activity, whilst balancing wellbeing
- Retain existing staff through effective relationships, culture, and community
- Demonstrate that you are undertaking proactive activity to manage any vacancies within your team and identifying candidates with potential
- Organising Marketing, to generate an ongoing healthy pipeline of candidates and clients, using a combination of both traditional and digital methods
- Recruiting excellent teaching and learning support professionals for schools across your designated geographical area
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with existing clients
- Ensuring strict adherence to TeacherActive’s compliance standards
- Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure high levels of satisfaction and to act on feedback
- Headhunting candidates for specialist teaching, eLearning and leadership roles where required
- Embodying TeacherActive’s culture and company values
- Adhering to high ethical and professional standards
- Reflecting on your own performance to continually improve your knowledge, skills and development
- On-going positive contribution within the Leadership Development Group (LDG)
- Maintaining an in depth understanding of the education sector to maximise potential opportunities
- Stand in for the Business Manager during annual leave/absence
Key skills required:
- Previous recruitment experience
- Proven track record of exceeding growth and GP targets
- Ability to drive strong activity levels
- Previous work within a high compliance sector
- Strong customer service skills
- A high standard of written and oral communication skills
- Proactive work with central support teams
- Outstanding organisation skills and strong attention to details
If this sounds like something you would be interested in then please do not hesitate to apply!
[email protected] / 0121 200 4988